Do you already make money from your upcycling?
Or are you just getting started and you don’t even feel comfortable saying you want to start ‘a business’?
We have resources for you regardless of where you are on your business journey.
Small Business Resources
FREE Upcycling Business Quick Start Guide
Find out the 3 things to spend your time on that will really make a difference to your upcycling business.
Stop spending all your time on social media and start getting sales!
FREE Product Pricing Cheat Sheet
Courses for SMALL BuSINESSES
The Upcycler’s Online Business Bootcamp is currently closed for enrolment.
You can find a free video training session I ran in 2020 here. Do join my mailing list to hear about future course launches too!
UPCYCLE MY STUFF BUSINESS DIRECTORY MEMBERSHIP
Our Business Directory is exclusively for small business owners who use upcycling to produce their products.
One to ONe Consulting
I have capacity to take on 1 or 2 small business clients a month to offer personalised one to one consulting.
Who is one to one consulting for?
- Small business owners looking to expand their online sales.
- Aspiring small business owners who need help with either encouragement or strategy.
- Small business owners who are ‘stuck’ at a point in their business and who are willing to make big changes to get their business moving forward again.
What is included?
- Zoom Consultation: Pre Consultation Survey; Two 40min Zoom Calls + Report + Actionable ‘To Do’ List
- Structured Email Consultation: `Consultation Survey; Email Q&A for clarifications + Report + Actionable ‘To Do’ List
Zoom Consultation $399 (approx. £290 depending on current exchange rates)
If you are interested in booking a consultation over Zoom please send me an email first at [email protected] to discuss suitability and availability.
Structured Email Consultation $199 (approx. £145 depending on current exchange rates)
If you are interested in booking a Structured Email Consultation please send me an email first at [email protected] to discuss suitability and availability.