This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
To my mind there is nothing better than a homemade Christmas Gift.
But I know there is a slight stigma for many people about DIY Christmas Gifts.
Some people think the gift receiver will judge the quality or will think the giver is cheap for not buying something store bought.
Frankly, if your friends and family are judging your gifts like that, should you really be rating their opinions?
My own judgements aside though, I totally get that when you are making a homemade Christmas Gift you want it to look amazing.
You want it to show how much you care of course, but is there a small part of you that also wants to prove a little point about how awesome a homemade DIY Christmas Gift can actually be?
If you want to take on the challenge of giving a homemade upcycled gift that doesn’t actually look homemade then check out this bumper list of ideas!
I’d love to hear your suggestions too!
I hope you’ve found some gift giving inspiration from this list and I’d love to know what gifts you actually end up making.
If you liked this post, don’t forget to Pin it for later!
More DIY Christmas GIFT IDEAS
For more upcycled gift ideas see these posts too:
- 10 DIY Personalised Gifts You Can Make From Your Upcycled Stuff!
- 14 Ways to Upcycle Fabric Scraps as Gifts for Kids
- The Ultimate Guide to Upcycled Gifts on Etsy
Upcycled Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
And don’t forget to go upcycled for the wrapping and gift tags as well! See the posts below for more:
- The Upcycler’s Guide to Gift Wrapping
- DIY Christmas Gift Tags from Cardboard & Scrap Fabric
- 6 Ways to Reuse Packaging as Upcycled Gift Wrap
- How to Reuse Christmas Cards as Gift Tags
- How to make Kraft Tags from Upcycled Cardboard