This bumper list of books about upcycling is the perfect reading list for any committed upcycler, thrifter or furniture flipper. With books covering everything from painted furniture to visible mending, projects for kids and even upcycled technology! Find your next read or the perfect gift for the upcycler in your life!
Upcycled Gift Ideas
Upcycled Gift Ideas for the whole family.
Here you will find tutorials and Inspiration to help you give more upcycled gifts. Lots of ideas for homemade and handmade gifts made with your unwanted items, rubbish or furniture. We also have gift guides for buying upcycled from lovely small businesses.
Save money, waste less, and give one of a kind gifts that your loved ones will cherish.
Scroll down for our latest posts or check out these popular ones:
- 10 DIY Personalised Gifts You Can Make From Your Upcycled Stuff!
- DIY Necklace Pendant made from Upcycled Fabric Samples
- 17 Brilliant Ideas for Upcycling your Scrap Fabric
- The Ultimate Guide to Upcycled Gifts on Etsy
- 25 Last Minute Father's Day Gift Upcycle Ideas
- 30 of the Best Upcycled Mother's Day Gifts on Etsy
- Handmade Valentine's Day Gifts you can DIY or Buy
- 31 Books about Upcycling to help you waste less and make more!
Or check out these posts for upcycled gift wrapping ideas:
Support small craft businesses from the comfort of your home with these affordable scrap fabric friendly sewing patterns. Available for instant download from Etsy. Part of the #standwithsmall campaign.
Our pick of 30 of the best upcycled Mother’s Day Gifts on Etsy. Get her a unique present this year while supporting lovely eco-friendly small businesses!
Handmade Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas with options to DIY or buy from small upcycling businesses. Upcycle and repurpose your way into your true love’s arms!
Make a DIY Valentine’s Day gift from items from your trash bin! A no cost sentimental token gift that will melt her heart! Uses an empty vanilla extract bottle, old christmas wrapping and cardboard packaging.
A simple tutorial about how to reuse your Christmas Cards after the holidays by turning them into gift tags you can save for next year!